Monday, August 14, 2006



i miss AIAI fking much.

although we can only meet 4mnths later.

i'll still wait till the day you get discharge.

&i'll pray you will be safe inside.

i rly miss your company soo much.

lotsa love my dear !

just woke up @ 2.30pm by a dumb prank call.

& it went like this :

anonymous : hello are you kendre ?

me : yeah , who are you!

anonymous : my friend frm cvss gave me ur number.

me : who is tt friend of mines?

anonymous : a girl but cannot say name.

me : dont tell me then dont talk to me lor.

anonymous : wah , you must likedat meh , so cruel.

me : who is my friend.

- then dumb jon snatched the phone ! -

& the dumb convo which caused me to cant go back to slp ended!

alright , then came online & im still v tired ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home